Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Creating and writing lessons plans can be very hard yet quite fun to do. I've never had to create a lesson plan in my life but hopefully it is what I'll be doing for the rest of my life in my teaching career. The hard part to me is coming up with a good objective, although these can be fun to do.. they're hard to come up with! Having to follow the ABCD steps is helpful but I seem to struggle with the "C" part which stands for condition. Coming up with a good condition is hard, it is quite challenging but once you have one, the rest of the steps are a breeze. Not everything is hard when it comes to lessons plans, they're also some easy things. For example, after having done the hard part which are the objectives, you get to do the fun stuff! The easy part is coming up with assignments or projects that will students meet those objectives. Creating a time schedule, where one can make sure the class is right on track is also easy. Like I stated earlier, I've never had to write or create lesson plans before. To be completely honest, I never thought I would have to.. I never know I wanted to become a teacher. When I was younger I never thought lesson plans were actually important, but know that I'm beginning to learn to write them.. I can see the importance of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment