Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Hello, my name is Emily Bueno, or as some of you may know me, Ms. Bueno. My goals are to be able to inspire your children to want to become someone important in life. I want to help and make sure all my students complete and comprehend all assignments they are given. I also want to create a safe environment where all my students will be and feel comfortable enough to come talk to me about anything. Another one of my goals is that I want to inspire your children to want to inspire others. I want them to be able to walk out of class with a smile on their faces and to know that they are important and valuable. I teach mainly younger children, Kindergarten to be exact. Why Kindergarten you ask? Because that's where it all begins! Children begin learning at a young age and Kindergarten has a huge impact on students life. It prepares you for the beginning of your education. You begin to learn the basics such as: reading, writing, math problems, etc. Which you will need in order to move on to the next grade level, where other teachers will begin adding to what I have prepared my students for. My classroom is very colorful, full of energy and delight, and a bully free zone. As soon as you come to my classroom, you can't help but notice all the many different eye catching colors, shapes, and sizes of things. I have a reading corner, a math corner, and an entertainment corner. After learning everything I have to teach in that day, I allow my students to enjoy themselves in the entertainment corner, where I have a little playground set, coloring books, Play-Do, Legos, and many more fun things. Of course, I have cots in my classroom for nap time, and snacks for snack time. There are many more things in my classroom, but of course you'll just have to come to my classroom to find out for yourself!

Welcome to My Classroom! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment